Registration is CLOSED. We have filled all spots. You may want to contact the Upper Merion Township Pool Office as they may have openings for 50 meter clinics/practices 484-636-3905
We now accept Credit Cards! ( or Checks)
$75 per swimmer ( No Discounts This season)
Contact Paul Salamy for any questions. email@example.com or cell 610-331-0635
We have reserved 6 lanes from 9am to 11am. We are limiting each lane to 6 swimmers in order to maintain proper distancing.
The coaches and board have determined that we could only allow 36 swimmers in the clinic this season. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate all of the requests. Here are the priority guidelines:
1. 12 and over swimmers that were on the UM Swim Team Last year
2. 12 and under swimmers that were on the UM Swim Team last year and can swim 5000-7000 meters (basically we cant have swimmers hanging on the end of the pool because practices are too strenuous)
3. 12 and over swimmers that are coming from another club or first time UM Township Pool Members
4. Coaches will have final approval/decision on participants.
5. Swimmers are expected to follow all the rules imposed by the coaches or UM Township Pool Management. Disregard for these rules may lead to being expelled from the clinic and NO REFUND.
Practices Start June 23rd
June 23rd through July 23rd
NO SWIM MEETS
We only are opening the clinic up to swimmers that are over the age of 12 and/or that can prove proficiency in swimming 5,000 - 7,500 meters in the time period allowed. We will not be using any equipment. No kick boards. We may use some pace clocks but we will disinfect them as used.
Swimmers will need to follow all UM Township Rules regarding COVID-19.
The Upper Merion Stingrays is part of the Schuylkill Valley Aquatic League (SVAL), we currently swim against the following Clubs:
Picket Post Swim Club
Upper Main Line YMCA
Whitpain Greens Swim Club
Glenhardie Swim Club
The team is a parent run organization and runs during the months of June and July.